Saturday, October 29, 2011

so tired!

Today at work they are remodeling the kitchen I am working in so things are crazy at my job.  I adore all the awesome people I work with.  They definitely help make the process easier!

Before I went to work I did picked up some pumpkins to carve for Halloween (the most awesome holiday EVER).  Saturday night I'll be attending a not-so-racist Halloween party.  I'll have to come up with a costume before I work tomorrow.  I get off at 11:30 pm and will probably go straight to the party after that.  For actual Halloween, my roommates and I are planning on staying in and handing out candy and doing witchy things like reading our star charts and playing with a Ouija board.

I'm going to finish my glass of vermouth and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment