Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween fun times!

On Saturday my friends and I got dressed up and went out for the Halloween festivities.  Maxx was a hamster, Annie was a rabid raccoon, and I was a crazy cat lady.

I didn't get off of work till 11:30 pm so we had a late start.  We started out at Baja and that was wild, as usual.  We stayed till close and at one point the staff ran around open pouring tequila into everyone's mouths.  After Baja, we headed over to the not-so-racist Halloween party.  It was great to be in a space filled with awesome QPOCs instead of drunken white sorority girls dressed as Pocahontas.  We were only there for a hot minute then headed over to the International District for some food.  Surprisingly, there are very few places open late in Seattle.  Purple Dot was too crowded so we opted for Honey Court.  It was crazy in there!  The servers were actually running full speed across the restaurants trying to do their job. I had some insanely good curry chicken noodle soup.  We didn't get home till after 4 AM.  Fortunately, I didn't work till 3 pm the next day.  Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep in past 9 AM.  Work was brutal.

Monday I had off from work so I met my friend Jace for lunch and then later that night went out for my friend, Elroy's, birthday. Tonight I am going to my friend Simon's birthday dinner.  I just finished making braised eggplant for my party contribution.  I always forget that I am a social creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment