Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tranny Juice Box

I spoke with the pharmacy this morning.  They can't send my stuff to Canada so it will be waiting for me at home when I get back.  Yay!

In other news, I picked up Auntie Linda from the airport yesterday.  Victoria's airport is about the size of a strip mall.  Duke is doing fine.  He is hanging out on the porch.  He gets to sleep inside with me now since no one is renting the downstairs room.  Auntie Linda's wheel chair is falling apart so we are going to Sidney later to have it fixed at a bike shop and to do some last minute shopping before Tita Baby's surgery tomorrow.

The weather is actually pretty sunny at the moment which is better than when I left Seattle.  I've been taking Duke on some awesome walks around here.  There are a bunch of little trails that lead to the water.  This morning Duke and I watched a great blue heron hunting; it was only about 10 m away.


I'll start taking/posting some photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment