Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things in Victoria

I had my heart set on going to Wu Hsing Tao for acupuncture school upon returning from Barcelona, but since I am still unemployed and most definitely not financially stable that is not happening in the near future.  I decided to see a couple of schools in Victoria: Pacific Rim College and Oshio.  They're both really cool, but very different from each other.  One quarter at Wu Hsing Tao is about $6,000.  One year at either of the Victoria schools is about $7500.  The price difference is ridiculous.  This isn't really any sort of plan, just some thoughts and possibilities.

While I was off looking at the schools, Tita Baby and Auntie Linda went on a hunt for the coveted LANZONES.  They found some in Chinatown for $8 a bundle.  Filipinos, be jealous.  For whatever reason this stuff is not imported into the U.S.  Hah!



I also took a couple touristy photos of Auntie Linda:

No comments:

Post a Comment