Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Neglected blog is a great way to avoid studying

It's been ages.  Since the end of March I've been taking double the  credit load, one of those classes being anatomy & physiology. I started a new job.  Goodbye  upscale hippie food store, hello again nonprofit admin world.  I truly miss the camaraderie and health benefits from my old job, but it is nice to have some financial stability, at least until school starts.  This has all been murder on my schedule.  I have almost no social life.  Some days I leave the house at 7 am and don't get home until almost 11pm.

Nothing juicy has really happened.  I stopped trying to date and closed my okc account.   Here's why:
1) There are exceedingly few options for a brown tranny.  It's killer on my self esteem to constantly get rejected or to never be in the realm of others' sexual orientations.
2) My schedule is horrendous
3) Most of the times on a date I think about how I'd rather spend my precious time with my nearest and

That's all kind of a bummer, but in reality I have a good chance of straight A's, I love my living situation, and I'm almost in acupuncture school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment